Friday, August 21, 2015

"Beyonders: Chasing the Prophecy" Summer Project 3

8/20/15
Prompt: "List three problems the character faced? Which was the most life changing? Explain."


           One problem the character faced is that another character tried to murder her in cold blood. I think this problem was the most life changing. Especially, because that character was a friend of hers.
But, that character was poisoned by the antagonist. The antagonist, his name is Maldor, and the character, her name is Rachel, are enemies. Rachel is part of a rebellion against Maldor.

           Another problem Rachel faced is she has to go a major city in the book and convince them to join the rebellion. I don't really think this was the most life changing event out of all the three problems but its in the list. I think this because: one, she has had near certain-death experiences. Two: she has learned a language that allows you to manipulate objects around you. And, three: she hasn't seen her parents for a year now. That has a lot more value referring to life changing experiences.

          And finally, the last problem that Rachel faces during the book is to control her power she has gained throughout the story. I think this the second life changing experience that has happened to her in the story. I think this because during the story I have seen many problems but only chose to present these three. The reason for this action is because I thought these were the most important problems in the book. I chose the most life changing events.

No comments:

Post a Comment