Saturday, August 8, 2015

Summer Reading Project 2nd Blog

8/5/15
Book: "Beyonders: Seeds of Rebellion."
Prompt: "If you could talk to the author, what questions would you ask? Why?"

          If I could ask the author a question, I would ask him why you chose to make the protagonist a person from another world. I would ask him this because I would never think to make the protagonist a random person from another world. I guess this makes the book unique in many ways. This also makes the book more interesting than a book with a character from the same world.

          Another question I would ask the author is why he chose to use a time that is aged. I would ask him this because he chose to take a person from the future and place him in the past. The times he uses are very different. The past represents Medieval Times and the future represents the 2000's.This makes the book even more unique and interesting because of the time difference.

          And finally, I would ask the author where did he base all of his ideas from. I would ask him this because I've never read a book where everything makes no sense and at the same time it makes sense. I liked the variety this book had because it mixed a lot of things.
This book always had you in suspense and I never wanted to put it down. It was a really great book and I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment