Saturday, August 22, 2015

"Beyonders: Chasing the Prophecy" Summer Project 4

8/21/15
Prompt: "What ideas do you have about what is going to happen? What clues have you read to give you those ideas?"



          The place from where I left off the main character was on a quest to find a learn the archives of a powerful man that is long dead. But, there's one problem, there is a protector guarding the entrance that has never been killed even by the most powerful people in the present day. I predict that they are going to defeat him, but with difficulty. These are the clues that I have spotted that this what I have is going to happen. This is what I think will happen.

          Another prediction that I have is that the main characters are going to raise an army to overthrow the corrupted empire. But, I also have a feeling that they are leading themselves into a trap. The clues leading me to this conclusion are that the leader of this empire has managed to enter the dreams of one of the main characters and has told her that they are going to kill themselves. Another clue that I have found is that there is a ship called an interceptor that is going to intercept the path of the main character. That ship was sent by the empire.

           And finally, the last prediction that I have is that they will be able to overthrow the empire even if there are a billion paths to defeat and one to success. I think this because everything they have got themselves into they have been able to escape. Like, escape from the nations top jail. Also, defeat a dream in a sword battle. They have gotten themselves in many sticky situations but have always been able to survive. These are the clues that have been provided throughout the book and the conclusions I have.



       

No comments:

Post a Comment