Tuesday, April 12, 2016

3rd Quarter Reflection

Nicolas Fuentes
4/8/16
Prompts:
1.) In what area do you think you've made your biggest improvements in English Language Arts?
2.) What is something that you have accomplished this quarter that you are proud of?
3.) What has been the most challenging part of 3rd quarter for you and what did/can you do to help overcome this?

          I personally think I have improved in many different areas in English Language Arts. The one that I think I improved most on was my vocabulary. Instead of using words like big and good I use words like supreme and excellent. I use better words to express myself in a more profound way. This helps me like in the narrative paper that we wrote and the argumentative paper that we wrote. This is what i think is my biggest accomplishment in third quarter.

           Something that I have accomplished this quarter that I am proud of is writing my argumentative paper. Even though it was the most challenging for me I am still very proud of it because I put a lot of effort in it. A lot of time was put it in. I extracted facts and details for it and that was hard for me, but I took lots of time to choose correctly. This is what I am proud of.

           The most challenging part of 3rd quarter for me was having to write the argumentative essay. It was hard for me because first off, we had to really investigate our topic. We had to pull key facts that would aid us in writing our research paper. Then, we had to write a argument for the other side and that was like contradicting what I had been researching for days. Finally, we had to piece all of the research together and develop it into a argumentative paper. It was somewhat confusing but then I was able to understand how it all worked. This is what was the most challenging part of 3rd quarter
for me.



       

No comments:

Post a Comment